Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I don't really feel like going to the store but I ought to......T=bones tonight and I want a dry rub plus I'm out of baking potatoes....and beer, don't forget beer.

Already went to town at 0700 this morning, 3 hours after the first coffee of the day. 4lbs of pork country ribs, steak fries and some home made Cole slaw for dinner..... :headbang:

I've never come across laced weed in my life. Many years ago I would occasionally lick a joint and roll it in some coke, but I've never seen it in a bag. Also, anything that you could lace it with costs substantially more then the weed. Better weed or just fatter bags is all it used to take to get customers to come back :shrug:
I certainly did, and not just once either..I never messed with powder. Growing up around full fledged hippies, I knew what herb was supposed to feel like, and something was off after the first drag... If a sesh participant having a seizure wasn't enough to know...

All pleasantries came to an abrubt end that day....

My neighbour gave up on growing and gave me these products.
Im in my 10th week and 2nd week into flowering.
They are completely full.
I dont have experience with any of them.
I will start doing my homework but if any of you guys have experience with them or if I can use them together, it will be of great help.
Thank's everyone for your support.
32A7E40E-0815-4DC5-92D0-F0995C9876AD.jpeg

Last edited:
My neighbour gave up on growing and gave me these products.
Im in my 10th week and 2nd week into flowering.
They are completely full.
I dont have experience with any of them.
I will start doing my homework but if any of you guys can tell me a little about them and which ones I can use together, it will be of great help. Thank's everyone for your support.View attachment 1494778

Use them all in the relative proportions specified as per the feedchart: https://foxfarm.com/download/13115/, but dilute appropriately for autos.

Check out Man O'Green's guide on using liquid fertilizers for autoflowers to set ppm/EC targets (generally half-strength or so for autos, but better to go by ppm/EC): https://www.autoflower.org/threads/a-word-on-nutrients.82004/

For autos, 1.0-1.2ec is a good reference point from veg to flower. If you don't have a ppm/EC measuring device, the feedchart shows ec levels at full strength. So if you're targeting 1.0ec and a certain week on the schedule is 2.0ec, try diluting that week to 50%.

Be warned, the FF feedchart uses the '700 ppm scale'. A lot of targets/advice you might get is based on the '500ppm scale'. Better to go by EC to avoid ambiguity.

Good luck, pal.

Last edited:
Alright im unfamiliar with this term, can some one get me some learning in? What is a swamp cooler?
I don't believe anyone has answered your question it is a evaporator type cooler super busy so my time here is hit or miss:pass:

Don’t bother with a swamp cooler….they are an evaporative cooler….but lose their efficiency above above 50% rh or so. You see them in the desert because of the low rh….but like MoG said, they don’t work well in the humidity.
Thanks frank I am seeing that after more research :pass:

Ok caught up busy busy day today got alot going getting ready for next run and next glamping trip next weekend:yay: Hope everyone has a great sunday funday :smokeout: Not sure when i'll be back again...

Use them all in the relative proportions specified as per the feedchart: https://foxfarm.com/download/13115/, but dilute appropriately for autos.

Check out Man O'Green's guide on using liquid fertilizers for autoflowers to set ppm/EC targets (generally half-strength or so for autos, but better to go by ppm/EC): https://www.autoflower.org/threads/a-word-on-nutrients.82004/

For autos, 1.0-1.2ec is a good reference point from veg to flower. If you don't have a ppm/EC measuring device, the feedchart shows ec levels at full strength. So if you're targeting 1.0ec and a certain week on the schedule is 2.0ec, try diluting that week to 50%.

Be warned, the FF feedchart uses the '700 ppm scale'. A lot of targets/advice you might get is based on the '500ppm scale'. Better to go by EC to avoid ambiguity.

Good luck, pal.
Thank you so much. Great info here. These are from regular feminized seeds. I've never grown autos. This is my first grow.

Thank you so much. Great info here. These are from regular feminized seeds. I've never grown autos. This is my first grow.

No prob. For photos, I'd treat the official FF feedchart above and the numbers there-in as your best resource in terms of feeding quantities and timing. Just beware it's always a good idea to be conservative with your feeding. You can always add more, but taking away after you've overfed is a racket lol.

Cheers.

I don't believe anyone has answered your question it is a evaporator type cooler super busy so my time here is hit or miss:pass:

Thanks frank I am seeing that after more research :pass:

So its a home made air conditioner? I can see why it wouldnt work in high humidity environments. Ive seen this done with soaked terra cotta pots and a fan probably less efficient though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back