Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im getting that $50 voucher....stay away lmao. Jk jk. But I do really want it to pick up some Barneys tangerine dream....
Well, I just gave them 140. this morning so I don't need it, but it would be nice.
EDIT:... back to playing Toke'Mon.....gotta grow them all.

I've never come across laced weed in my life. Many years ago I would occasionally lick a joint and roll it in some coke, but I've never seen it in a bag. Also, anything that you could lace it with costs substantially more then the weed. Better weed or just fatter bags is all it used to take to get customers to come back :shrug:
Good ol primo joints! I remember them! :eyebrows::rofl:

Well, I just gave them 140. this morning so I don't need it, but it would be nice.
EDIT:... back to playing Toke'Mon.....gotta grow them all.
Once I saw barneys on there I was set. Idk why Im so fixated on that breeder but every time I look atound euro seedbanks I find myself looking at barneys farm 70% of the time.

HHmmm...I would buy that T shirt.......background of plant pics like the seed sites have, overlay of the 2 charecters from pokemon ( appropriatly enhanced with stoned expressions) and using the pokemon font "Toke'Mon, Gotta Grow Them All"

Is it? I just know fox farm and cannabis are basically synonymous. But I would definitely be interested in not having like 14 different nutrients that I have to mix every few days...
MC 1 part....4.5 grams per gallon with .5 gram of epsom......not much easier.

Is it? I just know fox farm and cannabis are basically synonymous. But I would definitely be interested in not having like 14 different nutrients that I have to mix every few days...
Only ones I actually used in the FF line were the 3 in your pic...got a few umopened bottles of the other stuff on the shelf or gave to my son in law for his greenhouse veggies.

Only ones I actually used in the FF line were the 3 in your pic...got a few umopened bottles of the other stuff on the shelf or gave to my son in law for his greenhouse veggies.
It seems like thats what the bulk of people do is just use their basic liquid nutes. Hell if it works it works. I wanted to try the entire line but during my first grow Im going to be worried about when I need to stop feeding and start flushing as Ive never harvested and smoked it when I grew for fun.

MC 1 part....4.5 grams per gallon with .5 gram of epsom......not much easier.
Damn, it's bad when you have to reply to your own post......
Not that I'm not trying to make it easier...that's why I'm doing a test of Osmocoat pellets......if I can get away with just adding during mix up then pH'ing the water.....damn skippy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back