Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
5D085BEA-BC38-447F-B362-05F8193C660A.jpeg

Agreed. Everyone has different thoughts and opinions on everything. The hardest part is finding a community to debate with rather than argue whos right or wrong. I like collecting viewpoints from multiple sorces and finding similarities and differences as a whole topic and making my choices based on what works best with all info provided
Lot of older people and old souls on here, and we've realized we each have our own style that we developed that works for us, maybe only us, but that don't mean anyone else's is wrong.

Lot of older people and old souls on here, and we've realized we each have our own style that we developed that works for us, maybe only us, but that don't mean anyone else's is wrong.
Exactly. Everyone is different, shouldnt be a problem if someone disagrees respectfully. Thats exactly why I like afn and yall so much, yeah yall ruffle feathers. But theres hasnt been one time Ive felt unwelcome or dumb for saying anything. In my life its not like that anywhere, everyone always wants to be right or better than the next.

Exactly. Everyone is different, shouldnt be a problem if someone disagrees respectfully. Thats exactly why I like afn and yall so much, yeah yall ruffle feathers. But theres hasnt been one time Ive felt unwelcome or dumb for saying anything. In my life its not like that anywhere, everyone always wants to be right or better than the next.
:kitty::stir:

Large amounts of cannabis will keep you fairly humble in most cases :smoking: :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back