Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like thats what the bulk of people do is just use their basic liquid nutes. Hell if it works it works. I wanted to try the entire line but during my first grow Im going to be worried about when I need to stop feeding and start flushing as Ive never harvested and smoked it when I grew for fun.
Think the jury still out on if flushing does any real good.....I've done it, and don't bother anymore......at 62, I'm just freaking tired.

Think the jury still out on if flushing does any real good.....I've done it, and don't bother anymore......at 62, I'm just freaking tired.
I just have read that feeding till harvest can effect the flavor and how well it burns. Its all just skeptical to be honest. I think it was mainly blogs and stuff Ive read that on.

More damn green then there is in my front yard currently! 100+ and no rain doesn’t help grass stay green around here! :shrug::cuss:
Haha we get a nice wet monsoon season every year while the rest of the country bakes in their heat waves. I’m telling you….best climate in the country :smoking:currently 83 out:pass:

I just have read that feeding till harvest can effect the flavor and how well it burns. Its all just skeptical to be honest. I think it was mainly blogs and stuff Ive read that on.
You'll read it on here too...only difference being that we won't start a flame war over it...just accept that we differ in opinion.

Haha we get a nice wet monsoon season every year while the rest of the country bakes in their heat waves. I’m telling you….best climate in the country :smoking:currently 83 out:pass:

lova ya, lol.

You'll read it on here too...only difference being that we won't start a flame war over it...just accept that we differ in opinion.
Agreed. Everyone has different thoughts and opinions on everything. The hardest part is finding a community to debate with rather than argue whos right or wrong. I like collecting viewpoints from multiple sorces and finding similarities and differences as a whole topic and making my choices based on what works best with all info provided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back