Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
20220730_234644.jpg

More cat pics cuz im bored and I forgot about my roomies old fart earlier today

Yes it is delicious hard for me to describe :shrug: and not quite but it is almost 80 down here:hothot: with the two tents going and two fish tanks all running around 80f it is hard to manage this time of year for me :wall: need to get them to a new home that will help cut some of my heat issue I can't wait for fall :snow2:
Do you have central air ? Because if you do, you could tap into a duct, put an intake fan on it, and a splitter for as many tents as you want to bring cool air to. Even when it's off you can circulate colder air from your house through the duct work into the tents... :thumbsup:

Been without power and these updates suck telling me when they might restore power. If they’d fix the lines correctly the first time and not bandaid fix them it would be better off for us. Well guess I need to try and sleep and wake up to the power back on
6D0304BD-E50A-47F3-B122-0FA4903126B6.jpeg
9B6D8539-BFC3-4A69-94D7-7A66EF17630C.jpeg
94436287-9115-4618-AABA-C5832B574D37.jpeg

Do you have central air ? Because if you do, you could tap into a duct, put an intake fan on it, and a splitter for as many tents as you want to bring cool air to. Even when it's off you can circulate colder air from your house through the duct work into the tents... :thumbsup:
Yes but I also have wife:haha: she fight me on the thermostat and she is the one that takes care of all our bills so it's hard to argue :wall: :pass:I have a couple ducts down here already winter time is easier :thanks::d5:

Yes but I also have wife:haha: she fight me on the thermostat and she is the one that takes care of all our bills so it's hard to argue :wall: :pass:I have a couple ducts down here already winter time is easier :thanks::d5:
Went through the same shit...bow I'm single....no more worries....my tents stay at no higher then 75°f....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back