Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Squeezing something? :crying: Sour stomper is so :fire: Haven't grown it since before I got my press
Yessir it is :baked:and great yielder didn't weigh it but definitely was one of my better squeezes:haha: Also was a little overdried rh was low in the jars only 2 weeks since chop:smokeit::woody: 90 micron 210f was too warm it was very oily i needed my cold plate from the freezer :eyebrows: :d5:

image.jpg

Last edited:

Yessir it is :baked:and great yielder didn't weigh it but definitely was one of my better squeezes:haha: Also was a little overdried rh was low in the jars only 2 weeks since chop:smokeit::woody:Very oily 90 micron 210f was too warm i needed my cold plate from the freezer :eyebrows: :d5:

View attachment 1494587
That's nice and drippy :clapper: 90* in your house? :crying: Probably delicious

90* in your house?
Yes it is delicious hard for me to describe :shrug: and not quite but it is almost 80 down here:hothot: with the two tents going and two fish tanks all running around 80f it is hard to manage this time of year for me :wall: need to get them to a new home that will help cut some of my heat issue I can't wait for fall :snow2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back