Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
My birthday is Friday and sad to say i have no party to go to as the older you get the less friends you have, you start weeding out the people who cause you drama and stress i guess lol

Just going to my mothers for a few beers and some wings. i do enjoy having 1 special lady in my life who cares for me (my mother) :cooldance:
Thsts right happy birthday to u too...

Can we please coordinate a solo competition put together where it’s called Two girls one Cup and we all grow two plants in a solo cup? Don’t tell me it’s been done:toke:

I've never purchased from DCSE so I am interested in the responses.
:pass:
Well according to their site, the fastest method for processing and shipping is to pay by card....im 235 bucks in right now and all I have is an invoice that was sent to my spam folder, and a receipt sent to my regular inbox. I messaged them early yesterday morning before their hours of operation, nothing all day and im coming up on 60hrs with no shipment confirmation.

Last edited:

Well according to their site, the fastest method for processing and shipping is to pay by card....im 235 bucks in right now and all I have is an invoice that was sent to my spam folder, and a receipt sent to my regular inbox. I messaged them early yesterday morning before their hours of operation, nothing all day and im coming up on 60hrs with no shipment confirmation.
[/QUOTE]
Some suppliers are not as communicative as others or as quick to fulfill obligations.....just gotta wait.

Some suppliers are not as communicative as others or as quick to fulfill obligations.....just gotta wait.
[/QUOTE]
Yeah I only went with it because a lot of people say 3-4 days from payment with seeds in hand. They also say everywhere within 48hrs of order confirmation they will send and email saying it shipped and have tracking info, usps priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back