Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah paid with a card. If you click the multiverse banner it'll take to where you put your email in and they'll give you 10% off your 1st purchase
Unfortunately im gonna have to wait till I get these...or dont god forbid. Im not spending a dime more till I know where my crap is
[/QUOTE]
Yup, hate having more than 1 item in transit.

Yeah, and my main issue right now is I ordered at like 4am Thursday, figuring I have 5 days till my move, they said card orders process and ship within 48hrs. So I had them shipped to my current address. Once I move my old roomie said I need to hand my keys over as soon as I move so I wont have access to the mailbox
Would you think that person might not give you any mail that might come in for you?

Yeah, and my main issue right now is I ordered at like 4am Thursday, figuring I have 5 days till my move, they said card orders process and ship within 48hrs. So I had them shipped to my current address. Once I move my old roomie said I need to hand my keys over as soon as I move so I wont have access to the mailbox
I just ordered thru them a couple weeks ago. Put
my order in on the 15th got my beans the 21st. Used my debit card to pay.

48 business hours from Thursday is Monday... It comes in the standard USPS small box. Can't just tell the roommate to let you know when any mail comes? Have you changed your address with usps? You can tell them when to start forwarding mail but I think it takes a bit

48 business hours from Thursday is Monday... It comes in the standard USPS small box. Can't just tell the roommate to let you know when any mail comes? Have you changed your address with usps? You can tell them when to start forwarding mail but I think it takes a bit
It ships priority mail so it runs 7 days a week and still can get delivered on sundays, and I could but I really dont wanna talk to her, plus if she has any inkling that it might be cannabis related, i wouldnt doubt she'd toss it. Shes super paranoid about that shit and weve been fighting a lot lately.....exs....

Deffinatly one I'm going to grow again.
This was a very old bud in a Grove bag. Just a hair bit dry, but very nice inside......VERY frosty inside.
The longer the cure, it seems to get more couch lock. It doesn't take much either.

Hardcore munchies though!
It's chirizo and egg burritos, sour cream, sharp cheddar and a very nice salsa that the store finally got back in stock!:stir::muahaha:

Another 6 day delivery...yeah 2 out of 2, im going to multiverse from now on
Just to be clear too its not the amount of time that bothers me, its what they advertise the shipping time to be 100% of the time with that method, If i knew I would have shipped em to my new address. Now I gotta do all this dickn around because of "False advert"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back