Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well according to their site, the fastest method for processing and shipping is to pay by card....im 235 bucks in right now and all I have is an invoice that was sent to my spam folder, and a receipt sent to my regular inbox. I messaged them early yesterday morning before their hours of operation, nothing all day and im coming up on 60hrs with no shipment confirmation.
[/QUOTE]
I've made a couple purchases from there but nothing since 4/20/21. Looking through my emails it took 6 days to get the tracking from my last purchase but I think I remember the package showing up before I got the tracking :shrug: Ordered 4/20, invoice and paid 4/21, tracking email 4/26

Any of the Dynomyko raffle winners on today, wondering about a time frame from claiming to in your hand so I can decide if I'm gonna wait or just use the mykos I have.? :shrug:

Well according to their site, the fastest method for processing and shipping is to pay by card....im 235 bucks in right now and all I have is an invoice that was sent to my spam folder, and a receipt sent to my regular inbox. I messaged them early yesterday morning before their hours of operation, nothing all day and im coming up on 60hrs with no shipment confirmation.
I've made a couple purchases from there but nothing since 4/20/21. Looking through my emails it took 6 days to get the tracking from my last purchase but I think I remember the package showing up before I got the tracking :shrug: Ordered 4/20, invoice and paid 4/21, tracking email 4/26
[/QUOTE]
Oooo even with a card? I might just go to multiverse now. They got the breeder I wanna buy from way cheaper than Ive seen on the euro sites

Look into Storz and bickel I had good luck with my crafty and a buddy has both crafty and mighty and loves both:d5: I believe he has dealt with CS and they were good but that's about all i know:shrug:
For that price, the BETTER be a 'Happy Ending'!:eyebrows::eyebrows::haha::rofl::rofl:

Oooo even with a card? I might just go to multiverse now. They got the breeder I wanna buy from way cheaper than Ive seen on the euro sites
[/QUOTE]
Yeah paid with a card. If you click the multiverse banner it'll take to where you put your email in and they'll give you 10% off your 1st purchase

Yeah paid with a card. If you click the multiverse banner it'll take to where you put your email in and they'll give you 10% off your 1st purchase
[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately im gonna have to wait till I get these...or dont god forbid. Im not spending a dime more till I know where my crap is

You talking about dc seed exchange?
Yeah, and my main issue right now is I ordered at like 4am Thursday, figuring I have 5 days till my move, they said card orders process and ship within 48hrs. So I had them shipped to my current address. Once I move my old roomie said I need to hand my keys over as soon as I move so I wont have access to the mailbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back