Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta finish getting tent set up...go out to shed and grab the other 4" exhaust fan for the DiffuseAire when it gets here ( cleared customs and been out for delivery since the 25th) pull one of the TS1000's out of the tent, hoping 2 will get it done in the 3 x 5. Get the soil mixed and in the pots, trays set up in the tent and wait for the mail to run to see if the Dynomyko prize comes in today or if I'll have to use my MykosWP.......and myriad other things that need doing in life.

Today's my bday....I'll be going to the Ozarks for a bachelor party soon... going to be a blast....strippers check, lots of bud check , yaht check.. good times.....

It's time for trichome shots of the Double Grape. They're at 56 days and I think it's getting very close. I've already harvested one cola because it just snapped off. I'm thinking a few more days at least. Both plants are definitely starting to fade. I'll get better pics of the buds today to show the fade happening on the sugar leaves. The amount of frost is off the charts. Even the main stem has them!
pic-2022-07-29a.jpeg
pic-2022-07-29c.jpeg

Morning all, getting ready for our annual river float. Pirate themed this year. 4 miles as the crow flies. Takes about 7-8 hrs. Lots of adult beverages and a few smoke sessions along the way! Should be a great day for it. High of 77 and mostly sunny!
Wish i could join! my mother and her boyfriend went with a bunch of people last weekend and no room for me, i have plants that need me here anyways as it was a 3 day adventure away from home.
i went last year and loved it, so drunk and high the whole river ride lol

Today's my bday....I'll be going to the Ozarks for a bachelor party soon... going to be a blast....strippers check, lots of bud check , yaht check.. good times.....
Strippers? you turning 21? no beers?

happy birthday!

My birthday is Friday and sad to say i have no party to go to as the older you get the less friends you have, you start weeding out the people who cause you drama and stress i guess lol

Just going to my mothers for a few beers and some wings. i do enjoy having 1 special lady in my life who cares for me (my mother) :cooldance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back