Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something like this but manly and going towards 1 shoulder/arm not all centered like that.. dunno i'm high and buzzed
View attachment 1494166
You can fit 39 butterflies in as small of an area as you want. Doesn't need to be a full back. But a good artist is well worth a couple hour drive

I just showed up to say my 2nd arizer device broke on me today, today's broken model is exetreme Q 4.0

Like the solo they want me to send it in for warranty with cannabis vaped on it...no

So lesson learned $200 later don't buy arizer they won't take care of you, i had a solo break less than 6 months of use and a extreme Q 4.0 die less than a month of use. they don't make shit to last anymore boys... i need a vape too because smoking makes me cough up black shit.. how do i find a reliable vape brand that will last more than 6 months? i know i use it a lot but... come on..
I have 2 of their devices and they're built like tanks. In fact, I'm getting HAF right now on the Arizer Max with 3 Bears OG.

I just showed up to say my 2nd arizer device broke on me today, today's broken model is exetreme Q 4.0

Like the solo they want me to send it in for warranty with cannabis vaped on it...no

So lesson learned $200 later don't buy arizer they won't take care of you, i had a solo break less than 6 months of use and a extreme Q 4.0 die less than a month of use. they don't make shit to last anymore boys... i need a vape too because smoking makes me cough up black shit.. how do i find a reliable vape brand that will last more than 6 months? i know i use it a lot but... come on..
I had a volcano that lasted 10 plus years and a cheap Chinese knockoff one that lasted a month short of 10 years. Gotta like hitting from a bag though

You can fit 39 butterflies in as small of an area as you want. Doesn't need to be a full back. But a good artist is well worth a couple hour drive
agreed i would travel for a good artist that would allow me to mix the ash into the ink and have it look good.

Well to prevent myself from having another "carrot" situation see below:
20220726_140228.jpg
20220726_140322_1.gif

i could not cut the stalk or roots with my trimmers... so i bought a fiskar limb lopper. i just kinda of upgraded myself from a $20 to a $40 lopper, removed sticker from 1 to the other and since i self checkout beep beep i scanned it. now i should be able to CUT ANYTHING down that i grow unless i start growing a damn red wood tree that is... LOL
20220729_190616.jpg
20220729_190610.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back