Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive been needing to get a 39 butterflies tattooed on my back for my wife, her age when she passed, but i can't trust anyone to do a good job so 6 years later ive done nothing.. i suck..wanted to have her ashes mixed in the ink too, heard some artist won't do it for safety reasons..

Something like this but manly and going towards 1 shoulder/arm not all centered like that.. dunno i'm high and buzzed
Desktop Screenshot 2021.12.31 - 18.08.24.98.png

how do i find a reliable vape brand that will last more than 6 months? i know i use it a lot but... come on..
Look into Storz and bickel I had good luck with my crafty and a buddy has both crafty and mighty and loves both:d5: I believe he has dealt with CS and they were good but that's about all i know:shrug:

ive been needing to get a 39 butterflies tattooed on my back for my wife, her age when she passed, but i can't trust anyone to do a good job so 6 years later ive done nothing.. i suck..wanted to have her ashes mixed in the ink too, heard some artist won't do it for safety reasons..
I had my brother's ashes put into ink. Tattoo artists here aren't allowed to do it either but some people will understand... One of his best friends was a tattoo artist and she still had the original stencil she made for something she put on his neck. So we put his ashes into the ink and put the same art from his neck onto my shoulder

I just showed up to say my 2nd arizer device broke on me today, today's broken model is exetreme Q 4.0

Like the solo they want me to send it in for warranty with cannabis vaped on it...no

So lesson learned $200 later don't buy arizer they won't take care of you, i had a solo break less than 6 months of use and a extreme Q 4.0 die less than a month of use. they don't make shit to last anymore boys... i need a vape too because smoking makes me cough up black shit.. how do i find a reliable vape brand that will last more than 6 months? i know i use it a lot but... come on..
Ever looked into the Boundless TERA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back