Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just showed up to say my 2nd arizer device broke on me today, today's broken model is exetreme Q 4.0

Like the solo they want me to send it in for warranty with cannabis vaped on it...no

So lesson learned $200 later don't buy arizer they won't take care of you, i had a solo break less than 6 months of use and a extreme Q 4.0 die less than a month of use. they don't make shit to last anymore boys... i need a vape too because smoking makes me cough up black shit.. how do i find a reliable vape brand that will last more than 6 months? i know i use it a lot but... come on..
That sucks. I've been using their Argo for probably 2 years now with no issues at all. Some of the stems fit tighter then others but haven't broken one yet

That sucks. I've been using their Argo for probably 2 years now with no issues at all. Some of the stems fit tighter then others but haven't broken one yet
Broke a solo a few weeks ago which i think i can put a new battery in it myself as i have 18650 flash light batteries but how do i fix a dead desktop vape ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ you guys say i'm lucky and i say look at this crap, life is a balance of ups and downs, we must endure the best we can.

xtra dose of vitamin E in honor of page #666 :devil: :headbang: ppp

The only tattoo i have is 666 on my arm and wish i never got it, not because it is 666 but because it was a loser who couldn't tattoo very good, lesson learned never get a free tattoo but i was 19 years old and thought i would be badass with a free tattoo lolol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back