Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't top water since I'm using sip buckets..I'll let it dry up then re apply...thanks...
You’ll have to take those covers off the pot! That’s where the moisture is coming from! :d5:

Took a joint down with me to the local of the GT that didn't get sprayed, just pollenated.......nice subdued happy high....be interesting to see what it does with all it's energy put into bud formation instead of seed production...

1659143286095.gif

Great show. If you have netflix check out archive81. I really wish they didnt cancel it. I binged the whole season in 2 days...disappointed they canceled
had it for awhile but it became too repetative with little that was interesting enough to keep my interest.....watch very little tv anymore.

had it for awhile but it became too repetative with little that was interesting enough to keep my interest.....watch very little tv anymore.
If you like shows about supernatural stuff you'll get hooked on this one. Youll also be extremely disappointed when you run out. Cliffhangers.....

If you like shows about supernatural stuff you'll get hooked on this one. Youll also be extremely disappointed when you run out. Cliffhangers.....
They always do that with good shows that don't really appeal to the lowest common denominater of intelligence.... Firefly cancelled quick, battlestar galactica turned into the energizer bunny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back