Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the photo I captured from his posts is unmistakably a White Mite. He said that there are many of them which also seems logical that they are White Mites. Surely even a single Thrip would have left visible signs of damage as voracious as they are. Whatever the case may be, Spinosad will kill them.

At the end of the day, he has an infestation that he needs to attend to immediately.. And learning from seasoned growers is the best way one can learn to deal with it... And AFN is definitely the right place to be for that....

:d5:
Thanks I sprayed....and went and shook the same plant...and bam they they are again....i couldnt get a clear shot.....to damn fast and i dont know what that is under the leaf...
2022_07_29_19_06_58_129.jpg
2022_07_29_19_02_01_047.jpg
2022_07_29_19_10_03_912.jpg

Seems when you retire and don't have a real job, anybody and everybody thinks that means you should be able to devote your time and effort to any silly ass little thing they have going on......you know, since your not working.

mmm, more or less, lol....but it lookz like it'z gotten wet already-?....de lozez it'z propertiez when it getz wet....jus sayin ;) ppp
I won't top water since I'm using sip buckets..I'll let it dry up then re apply...thanks...

DE washing down into the soil can cut up larvae and kill them as well.

well, we'll agree to disagree on that, lol :rolleyes2:, but irregardless, one thing it duz do is give the soil, and hence the plant, a nice shot of silica, since de is 87% silica ;) silica is an integral element that all living thingz thrive on :thumbsup: i sprinkle it on Gracie'z pouch food every night, and hence why, among other thingz (like constant boundless energy :doh:), she has such shiny coat all the time :biggrin: :joy: ppp

edit: de also getz put into me own diy soil mix, fer sur ;)

i sprinkle it on Gracie'z pouch food every night, and hence why, among other thingz (like constant boundless energy :doh:), she has such shiny coat all the time :biggrin: :joy: pp
Also why she doesn't get worms .. As DE slices them to bits.

Plants love it not just for Silica, but also many many trace elements such as Magnesium, an Calcium to name a few..
:d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back