Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a gummie lover and been eating them like popcorn. Learn your dossage trial and error and be carefull on when they kick. Some of mine for whatever reason dont kick for 2 hours.
And decarbing is usually done with ground up weed. I decarb mine bud and all 240F for 20 minutes and break the weed up more when its in with the cocunut oil TY for the rep @Zeromitch and good luck with your gummies :d5:

Day 26 pulled 2 girls out and cut off more than i normally do but was needed, way to many sucker branches at bottoms.

View attachment 1481404View attachment 1481405View attachment 1481406View attachment 1481407View attachment 1481408View attachment 1481409View attachment 1481410
200w.gif

I am a gummie lover and been eating them like popcorn. Learn your dossage trial and error and be carefull on when they kick. Some of mine for whatever reason dont kick for 2 hours.
And decarbing is usually done with ground up weed. I decarb mine bud and all 240F for 20 minutes and break the weed up more when its in with the cocunut oil TY for the rep @Zeromitch and good luck with your gummies :d5:
no problem at all, they are for my mother who likes to be stoned but dislikes smoking or the taste of weed to vape it. She likes 5-10mg gummies so i'm sure we can dilute it after trial and error to find what she likes, i would need 50mg each gummies or higher to not get fat eating them.

You'll get responses from dozens of growers that have never grown plants before telling you that you're doing it wrong (mostly.)

Oh, you asked about BENEFITS!?
depends on the social medium. AFN great, others, not so much. :biggrin: :pighug:

If I don't hit 100 I feel like I'm slacking..
In which case, I am way, way out of the game. As I recall I had about three before I hit the road. :biggrin:

I'd be interested in what the total number of entries turned out to be. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back