Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Start small. Learn how to handle it. It has viscocity from glass to oil and the sticky shit with a mind of its own.
Ok thanks.... I'll start with gram at a time till I figure out the best way... Temp wise I read 200-220°f was best....

Get the argo….the tube is fully inside
excellent suggestion. I went cheap with the Yocan because I didn't want to carry anything expensive across the border. I really like the look of the Argo, and would grab one in a heartbeat if I didn't already have the Air II.

these days 40K is not rich at all, it is working hard for a modest living standard. My younger brother worked as a cook for a while, and he was often lucky to get paid at all before the outfit went tits up. The restaurant industry is viciously competitive, and staff often end up taking the hit.

Good luck with it mate, I hope the people you feed have some idea of the skill and effort behind those plates. :pighug:
The business I work for has it going on and treat there people well ... I know I don't make much but with my past I'm lucky to get a job in that position.......

You Did remember to put in the Rules no dead members.......didn't you....?.......... :pass:
would that be brain dead, or dead dead? If brain dead ain't allowed, I would not fit in some days... :biggrin: :pighug:

Yummy @Zeromitch cherry gummies with sugar on the outside so they dont stick
100_3429.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back