Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all I see whenever you post anything. Just so you know.

View attachment 1480715
giphy.webp

The red spectrum causes them to stretch, from what I’ve read. It’s honestly the reason I get the big plants….I add a redder spectrum 3000k cob as they’re entering flower and they take off. It causes lotsa tops to reach for the sky. Probably what’s happening in your tent also.
exactly, methinks. Mine have been a bit too compact, I think because of too much 5500k, and not enough 2700. Next grow, however... :biggrin:

ok, that'z a bonafide sillee ques :doh: :rofl: but seriously, yup, got all o' them in me collection :headbang: ppp
No surprise there mate, if anyone here would have all of them you would be the man. :cheers:

back atcha @Kyote, great to see that outdoor grow going. Sticking with autos out there this year? :pighug: :cheers: :pass:

There's a couple photos in the mix as well :thumbsup: Got'z to click me link to see those :smoking:The auto Elephant is the one the got me interested in seeing what happens :shrug: :pass:

I wish the pure red strain wasn't cbd that would be a bag candy.... I wanted to get both of those fastberry and meth.... But I got the others..... Atlas looks real good... Maybe one day..... There's a bunch I want to grow... So many different strains.... I'm hunting for my favorite.... But I like growing all different kinds just not at one time.... So I'm going to start doing one or two at a time.... Fastbuds won't disappoint I promise..... Good luck buddy .. the rich guy!!!! Lol
Too many strains, too little time... :pighug:

meh, u guyz...the actual community itself...are what keep the vibe goin....we jus hang out in the teacher'z lounge & get high all day :shrug::smoker1: ppp
Yeah right. Even us stoners somewhat, shall we say advanced in age, know better. Were it not for the moderation, this place would not be what it is. IMO, and all that. Just saying, as the saying goes. My gratitude stands. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back