Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I live in central California - lots of brown sand and no water here.

That is Scuba Club Cozumel in Mexico. We have been there many times to SCUBA. It is the easiest place to get to for us with warm water. Diving the West Coast is all cold water diving. I have enjoyed cold water for 40 years, the gear is just too heavy for my back. I can do warm water.
Yeah the weight of the gear is one of the reason I gave cold water scuba up. Good thing it didn't feel so stupidly awkward once in the water, or I would have given it up earlier. I now prefer free diving in warm water. Simple, and you get to see most of the good stuff. :cheers:

i have something, i think rat/mouse eating all my peppers and they don't give a damn how spicy the pepper is haha they eat everything but the seedcore of my peppers :face:
some animals don't have the heat receptors. Not sure about rodents, but maybe they just don't detect the heat that we do. :pighug:

There's a couple photos in the mix as well :thumbsup: Got'z to click me link to see those :smoking:The auto Elephant is the one the got me interested in seeing what happens :shrug: :pass:
The proverbial elephant in the room must be addressed for sure Good luck @Kyote

Ok this will have to do for now!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

The good green leafs and lower branches I chopped off are gonna go into a bag to freeze til I get some brown sugar….then canna leaf fpj! :headbang:

excellent suggestion. I went cheap with the Yocan because I didn't want to carry anything expensive across the border. I really like the look of the Argo, and would grab one in a heartbeat if I didn't already have the Air II.
Haven't broken a stem on my argo yet. Bought it for about $230 a year or 2 ago but it's on sale right now for $160

Last edited:
What's it called? Gotta linky stinky?
It's the G Pen Connect by Grenco Science.
They've got a steep discount on them right now!

Aww yeah happy 4th of

Haven't broken a stem on my argo yet. Bought it for about $230 a year or 2 ago but it's on sale right now for $160
i broke a glass tube on my solo, fucker stuck to my lip and that tube was a loose fit in the battery so it just came on out stuck to my lip then fell to the floor and broke haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back