Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, i knew u were rich LOL no new grower starts off with that shit. im year 2 and still using starter stuff. nah i'm good i'll only use HLG if i win it or sponsored, that is for the old growers and rich guys
Not for all old growers, some of us are too cheap.

My hi tech setup:

the lights.jpg

Dimmable (unscrew as needed), spectrum adjustable (more 2700k, or more 5500k, as needed), and each light has its own ballast, so ballast failure is zero risk. And replacement bulbs available at any hardware store. Oh, and this is the par map when I was using these two arrays in my 2x4 (now moved them into my 4x4 with a couple new similar DIY arrays).

Oops, forgot the par map:

Par map at 48 inches in my 2 by 4.JPG

:biggrin: This by the way is 4 feet from the light.

Ya don't need an expensive light to grow very nice bud. And in a home grow for personal use, the efficiency differences between LED options are near meaningless.

Happy shopping. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Start small. Learn how to handle it. It has viscocity from glass to oil and the sticky shit with a mind of its own.
Until you have handled rosin, you may not know what sticky means... To say I am still learning is an understatement.

Silicone parchment is, believe me, your friend. :biggrin:

good idea on the Kool Aid for flavour, I like it, and thanks for posting. Another idea is getting food grade essential oil. It comes in various flavours, and is strong. :cheers:
Really good ideas for sure, i just need a simple recipe as i can not wing it the 1st time very well, i will make them to strong or weak or nasty haha

If i melt down a certain amount i am guessing with how much infused oil to add for taste and effect

Making them from nothing helps get a bit of control on taste and how strong they are. i am willing to do both methods and most likely will try both.

No not rich... I'm a chef I make under 40,000 a year that's not rich....
these days 40K is not rich at all, it is working hard for a modest living standard. My younger brother worked as a cook for a while, and he was often lucky to get paid at all before the outfit went tits up. The restaurant industry is viciously competitive, and staff often end up taking the hit.

Good luck with it mate, I hope the people you feed have some idea of the skill and effort behind those plates. :pighug:

Anyone have/use a Utillian 722 vape? Solo 2 seems to have a lot of users here...The glass tubes seem a little brittle if you wanna take the Solo for a hike etc...any opinions on that?

The solos and airs have glass stems that can be capped and carried separately in tidy plastic holders that protect them, then you can pop into the body for a vape when you want. One of the upsides is that you can pre-load several stems before you head out, so you don't have to re-load for another session, just pop another loaded stem into the body and turn it on,

However, if you want to minimize the fuss, having a more compact unit would work better for hiking or the like. I really like my Yocan Vane for its size and effectiveness - here is my brief review:

(72) Cheap vape review - Yocan Vane | The Autoflower Network

Good luck with it. :pighug:

Wednesday I'll be making gummies with my mother for the 1st time, anyone have a simple easy way to make them taste good using coconut infused oil? i have corn syrup, flavored and unflavored gelatin, and molds. if anything else is needed let me know
I hope this helps I make mine with this method except when its time to do the candy coating I dont use a thermometer for the candy coating final I let it boil on high until clear 2-3 minutes then cool in water (sink) and mix. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back