Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for future reference, you can buy gummies thingies and just melt them down in a double boiler setup, and go that route….saves time and guessing. If you buy all one color they won’t come out brown :rofl: :rofl:

u jus wanted to uze "gummiez thingiez" in a sentence :doh: ppp

I use
Wednesday I'll be making gummies with my mother for the 1st time, anyone have a simple easy way to make them taste good using coconut infused oil? i have corn syrup, flavored and unflavored gelatin, and molds. if anything else is needed let me know
Kool-Aid unsweetened drink mix and unflavored gelatin with Decarbed rosin. I do not remember the ratios off the top of my head but they are not shelf stable and need refrigeration. They taste good and work well.

I use

Kool-Aid unsweetened drink mix and unflavored gelatin with Decarbed rosin. I do not remember the ratios off the top of my head but they are not shelf stable and need refrigeration. They taste good and work well.
I have a question.... I bought a rositek press machine... When should I press the bud? I also have a 2 pronged moisture meter.... To see how much moisture is in my buds before I grove bag them....

Yum @wwwillie ........:pie:.....

I'm busy setting up Steak Special for Sunday lunch.......:chef:.....been a while since we had steak...so I'm loking forward to it....

Been even Longer since we had a Real Good steak....:biggrin:...but hey...you work with what you got....

View attachment 1481156

Trip to the Big City to buy steak in these temps is a torture in itself........mid 40C in the middle of traffic with no aircon in the car is not good......:biggrin:

We haven't had chips for a couple of months.......:cooldance:....and there is a cheeky salsa to go with.....homegrown tomatoes and Russia Roulette chillies.......:biggrin:

99% of them are a medium/mild effect.........then you get the 1 that isn't................pooof...

View attachment 1481155
I've had that experience with halapenos. Some pretty much like bell peppers, some almost as lethal as serranos. No telling which is which until, sometimes, it is too too late. :cheers:

I find the hotter varieties a bit more consistent, but haven't grown any for years. I have one in a pot at the moment though, remains to be seen how hot they turn out. They are labelled as hot, but the proof comes later. :biggrin:

I have a question.... I bought a rositek press machine... When should I press the bud? I also have a 2 pronged moisture meter.... To see how much moisture is in my buds before I grove bag them....
nice man i want a press machine too, and that cylinder thingy to makes hard ass bud pucks for storing and pressing rosin.

Just for future reference, you can buy gummies thingies and just melt them down in a double boiler setup, and go that route….saves time and guessing. If you buy all one color they won’t come out brown :rofl: :rofl:
thank you for the tip! i knew about melting but not the same color part hahaha
so just melt down 100 red gummy bears and add in like a cup or so of infused oil?

I use

i don't have rosin but i can make infused oil and butter, those are my skills so far :face:

Is this where you live? Freaking beautiful man.... I love the ocean... Been to Florida several times and Virginia once... Florida is where I found the best weed I've ever seen it had so much trichomes that I couldn't get it out of the bag.... It look like it was clear coated or something.....
No I live in central California - lots of brown sand and no water here.

That is Scuba Club Cozumel in Mexico. We have been there many times to SCUBA. It is the easiest place to get to for us with warm water. Diving the West Coast is all cold water diving. I have enjoyed cold water for 40 years, the gear is just too heavy for my back. I can do warm water.

I find 62% good (as in, 62% RH stable in the jar/grove bag, not 62% water content in bud), and I think @Mañ'O'Green figures much the same, he may chime in. I haven't done any serious experimenting though, so a tad higher moisture might make nice rosin too. In any case, if it is ready to smoke, it is ready for pressing. :goodluck:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back