Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what is worse than biting into an ice cream cone and finding a scorpion?

Biting into an icecream cone and finding half of scorpion!
preferably, the back half left in the icecream. Details eh? :crying:

Let the dogs outside after the rains stopped.......my dame solo's with the last 5 Frost Brothers were caught in the occasional sideways downpour we had along with the showers.......freaking soaked....along with some of my herbs, but those were splits so plenty of plant with them..
Edit : But 2 are peeking up at me so fingers crossed.
IMG_20220703_182305.jpg
IMG_20220703_182259.jpg

Last edited:
:yeahthat: This is my only form of social media I love this place. Came here to learn how to grow and have made a bunch of great friends along way thank you LS. This is my most favorite thread on the whole site:headbang:I am outta ideas on what to post I think we need new live stoner aspirations? Just thinking out loud:shrug::pass:
It can't be said often enough. This place rocks due to the attitude and efforts of our moderators. They all deserve serious gratitude for the friendly and informative place they have helped this community build. :thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::cheers:

It can't be said often enough. This place rocks due to the attitude and efforts of our moderators. They all deserve serious gratitude for the friendly and informative place they have helped this community build. :thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::cheers:
:yeahthat: thanks for keeping this place safe and fun!

Let the dogs outside after the rains stopped.......my dame solo's with the last 5 Frost Brothers were caught in the occasional sideways downpour we had along with the showers.......freaking soaked....along with some of my herbs, but those were splits so plenty of plant with them...
I'm sorry for the misfortune, I'm hoping the seeds did not float out :yoinks:

We have not had rain since May here ; / i very much so miss it.

meh, u guyz...the actual community itself...are what keep the vibe goin....we jus hang out in the teacher'z lounge & get high all day :shrug::smoker1: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back