Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I long to be where the sky is blue, the sand is white and the water is clear and warm.

cozumel6 f064COZfixed.jpg

cozumel2 f030COZfixed.jpg

meh, u guyz...the actual community itself...are what keep the vibe goin....we jus hang out in the teacher'z lounge & get high all day :shrug::smoker1: ppp
Hell ya teachers lounge... Lol you guys are what make this happen.... Not just sitting in the background.... And we appreciate you for everything!!!!

Wednesday I'll be making gummies with my mother for the 1st time, anyone have a simple easy way to make them taste good using coconut infused oil? i have corn syrup, flavored and unflavored gelatin, and molds. if anything else is needed let me know

I suppose that all depends on your water. I tryed for 6months with out my RO and my garden went to shit. I had to fight many a lock outs that ive never had to deal within my system. My straight tap water was also knocking nutes out of solution. Had to clean my tank every 3 days from salt build ups and all my run off treys became super sparkly with mineral built up. I now only need to clean at the end of the run with a simple wipe out and no scrubbing encrusted minerals.
Since I've reinstall my RO not a sign issue. No lock outs, no ph issues, I'm back on cruise control with lovely healthy plants. It's a night and day difference in my garden.
I don't denie your statement but I do believe it's very situational to the water hardness of where you live and how you grow.
I would never get rid of my RO machine.
my tap water is NFG at ~300EC. not going back. melted snow, or stream or lake water for me. So far, one or
the other has always been available for me. Even the dearest's garden plants are far happier now that I have put in a water pump in the creek below our place.

If I ever run out of alternatives, dilution of our tap water might be on the agenda. I can't go with RO due to the large waste water loss. Our tap water is delivered by truck, so throwing out the majority of it ain't gonna hoppen. :cheers:

I long to be where the sky is blue, the sand is white and the water is clear and warm.

View attachment 1481419
View attachment 1481420
Is this where you live? Freaking beautiful man.... I love the ocean... Been to Florida several times and Virginia once... Florida is where I found the best weed I've ever seen it had so much trichomes that I couldn't get it out of the bag.... It look like it was clear coated or something.....

Wednesday I'll be making gummies with my mother for the 1st time, anyone have a simple easy way to make them taste good using coconut infused oil? i have corn syrup, flavored and unflavored gelatin, and molds. if anything else is needed let me know
Just for future reference, you can buy gummies thingies and just melt them down in a double boiler setup, and go that route….saves time and guessing. If you buy all one color they won’t come out brown :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back