Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dea ruled that weed seeds aren’t illegal to send through the mail. If you read those letters carefully, it’s about an unquarantined agricultural product most of the time. You would probably get similar if they found flower or vegetable seeds from out of the country.
I've got some seeds I won coming from Gorilla Seeds that have been hung up in customs for the past week. Tracking number just says "Your item has been processed through our facility in ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS) at 12:00 pm on July 15, 2022."

I've got some seeds I won coming from Gorilla Seeds that have been hung up in customs for the past week. Tracking number just says "Your item has been processed through our facility in ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS) at 12:00 pm on July 15, 2022."
Yea, it happens. The mail does weird shit sometimes lol

That's what happens to me too. They never arrive after that. I've had the same breeder resend again and then they showed up. So weird!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back