Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we'll probably be seeing testing paperwork for seeds as a regular thing pretty soon. When you order hemp flower in the mail it comes with testing and it's never a problem. Seeing mephisto and night owl now including testing on seeds is what I think is gonna be standard. But who's who's gonna know if I take a sheet from some tested seeds and photocopy it and just use it to mail a buddy some totally different seeds...
Will not surprise me a bit

I think we'll probably be seeing testing paperwork for seeds as a regular thing pretty soon. When you order hemp flower in the mail it comes with testing and it's never a problem. Seeing mephisto and night owl now including testing on seeds is what I think is gonna be standard. But who's who's gonna know if I take a sheet from some tested seeds and photocopy it and just use it to mail a buddy some totally different seeds...
I think its bar coded :pass:

I've had seeds held up in Chicago that never arrived also. :shrug:What happens when they take your weed seeds I wonder? It's legal to grow in Michigan but I know it's federally not legal as of yet. But I wonder what happens to the seeds that go missing? Shady mail worker stealing em or maybe confiscated em or thrown em in garbage? I always wondered about this. I've had seeds not show up more than once and always in Chicago that it happens.
Same, but not just with seeds... I hate it when anything I've ordered lands there..I've had many things get sucked into the Chicago black hole..

wwwooo...lights fudging out.......a few times...good storm
We're dying for rain here. Half the state is now under water restrictions and there's been fires burning for a month down south jersey. Both very unusual for here. 90+ all week and supposed to be 90+ all next week. Rained for about 15 mins today. My outdoor plants are 8 weeks old and I think this is only the 2nd time they've seen rain

Stop by stealing my music :rofl::rofl: carry on :headbang:

Last edited:
1490703[/ATTACH] member: 41318"]
Not worried… for I haven’t a cow. I’ll just have to stick with US seed banks. Prob Multiverse!
I just got my 50$ raffle order...got 3 fastbuds banana purple punch came with 2 free seeds Atlas Grease Gun....and Blimburn gg#4 the very first plant I grew...ones you helped me with... when I first started...my very first plant...
IMG_20220501_072340888~2.jpg

I think its bar coded :pass:
No bar codes on the seed packages for sure... There's no way to possibly tell if the seeds are actually the ones tested. I could mail you home bred seeds with somebody else's paperwork for seeds I bought and they couldn't tell at all but it would still satisfy the rule...

We're dying for rain here. Half the state is now under water restrictions and there's been fires burning for a month down south jersey. Both very unusual for here. 90+ all week and supposed to be 90+ all next week. Rained for about 15 mins today. My outdoor plants are 8 weeks old and I think this is only the 2nd time they've seen rain
been rain here almost every day for 3 weeks.....my passion flowers and shampoo gingers are loving it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back