Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya that shipping stuff can be stressful. I ordered some computer software from china a while back.
Well it didnt show up so I called the chineese dude and no crap he answered and his english was good enough for me to hear him say he shipped it.
I bitched at him (sorry chineese dude)
I went to my village mail center and the girl said that sometimes a package will fall behind a counter and she could not physically move it. I helped move the counter and there was the package on top of a pile of packages :face:

I think we'll probably be seeing testing paperwork for seeds as a regular thing pretty soon. When you order hemp flower in the mail it comes with testing and it's never a problem. Seeing mephisto and night owl now including testing on seeds is what I think is gonna be standard. But who's who's gonna know if I take a sheet from some tested seeds and photocopy it and just use it to mail a buddy some totally different seeds...

I've got some seeds I won coming from Gorilla Seeds that have been hung up in customs for the past week. Tracking number just says "Your item has been processed through our facility in ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS) at 12:00 pm on July 15, 2022."
I’ve had times where shipping updates all the way til it’s left customs but literally just shows like it’s still sitting there up to the time it’s actually delivered! No idea why tho! :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back