Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had seeds held up in Chicago that never arrived also. :shrug:What happens when they take your weed seeds I wonder? It's legal to grow in Michigan but I know it's federally not legal as of yet. But I wonder what happens to the seeds that go missing? Shady mail worker stealing em or maybe confiscated em or thrown em in garbage? I always wondered about this. I've had seeds not show up more than once and always in Chicago that it happens.

So peoples…! Got this in the mail today. No big deal…? But I don’t think I was expecting anything?! I did request a Bruce banner photofem from SSSC David. Think so… but never happened so chalked up to a loss. Oh well.View attachment 1490647
I think it’s redacted enough for personal safety.
I got one of these a while ago but it definitely didn't say cannabis sativa anywhere on it. Think it said organic matter or something like that :shrug:

Nice...storm rolling in...gonna be a fun night.
IMG20220722183238.jpg

I just won some seeds from gorilla seeds. Dos Si Dos. I'm very excited. I really hope they show up. It's been a minute since I rocked some photos so I'm gonna veg 4 photos next run while I'm growing 4 autos. Then clone them after the autos finish and flip to flower on the big plants and veg the clones. I have a seed I found from dispensary bud. Can't even find the strain on the internet for sale so I'm very excited to pop that seed. I hope it turns out like it's mama. I liked the weed allot. So I'm hoping this seed is like her mama or better. Very excited about popping this rare genetic seed I found. I can't share cuz I plan to use her and my favorite Dos Si Dos for a breeding project. Crossing photos to autos then will be working those lines to f5 and fully auto and feminized.

I just won some seeds from gorilla seeds. Dos Si Dos. I'm very excited. I really hope they show up. It's been a minute since I rocked some photos so I'm gonna veg 4 photos next run while I'm growing 4 autos. Then clone them after the autos finish and flip to flower on the big plants and veg the clones. I have a seed I found from dispensary bud. Can't even find the strain on the internet for sale so I'm very excited to pop that seed. I hope it turns out like it's mama. I liked the weed allot. So I'm hoping this seed is like her mama or better. Very excited about popping this rare genetic seed I found. I can't share cuz I plan to use her and my favorite Dos Si Dos for a breeding project. Crossing photos to autos then will be working those lines to f5 and fully auto and feminized.
I can attest, Gorilla Seeds is good genetics...still have a few from my win aover a year ago...

The dea ruled that weed seeds aren’t illegal to send through the mail. If you read those letters carefully, it’s about an unquarantined agricultural product most of the time. You would probably get similar if they found flower or vegetable seeds from out of the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back