Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I came across this stuff on an autoflower Facebook group page. It is an insecticide for Cannabis that you supposedly can use all the way up to the day of harvest. Not sure, but I may think about trying it. They have a trial size for 8 bucks that makes 2 gallons of the stuff.

So I came across this stuff on an autoflower Facebook group page. It is an insecticide for Cannabis that you supposedly can use all the way up to the day of harvest. Not sure, but I may think about trying it. They have a trial size for 8 bucks that makes 2 gallons of the stuff.

whats listed as in it?

So peoples…! Got this in the mail today. No big deal…? But I don’t think I was expecting anything?! I did request a Bruce banner photofem from SSSC David. Think so… but never happened so chalked up to a loss. Oh well.
49370AA2-A899-494E-B91C-3E4D73892CE8.jpeg

I think it’s redacted enough for personal safety.

So peoples…! Got this in the mail today. No big deal…? But I don’t think I was expecting anything?! I did request a Bruce banner photofem from SSSC David. Think so… but never happened so chalked up to a loss. Oh well.View attachment 1490647
I think it’s redacted enough for personal safety.
Shit dude...your databased now........don't fvck with USDofA

EDIT: THEY WILL COME KILL EVERY FREAKING COW YOU OWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back