Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Only reason I ever heard of that song was from seeing a news story about a couple shopping centers in Florida that play that song on repeat overnight on their outdoor speaker system in order to try and keep homeless people from setting up camp out front!

What you all think?
IMG20220722134056.jpg

Only reason I ever heard of that song was from seeing a news story about a couple shopping centers in Florida that play that song on repeat overnight on their outdoor speaker system in order to try and keep homeless people from setting up camp out front!
Clearly you don't have young kids and haven't been haunted by that song for months of your life :crying:

:vibe: Get the CBD ready :pop:

I ain't watching that! Too bad memories of my life flashing before my mind! I came out with just road rash.
Funny that it bothers me that much to watch. I've had car wrecks and a hard crash at the track. I cringe at seeing drag race mishaps, but I can still watch them. I can even watch the vid of the death of what was my fav mustang drag racer at Orlando and I was there and saw it first hand. I saw the metal guardrail rip up his car and throw it in the air. It did affect me in one way. I've never raced at a track with metal guardrails after that. I tried once. Got cold sweats. I guess it didn't help that it was Orlando.
Maybe it's because on a scoot, you just don't have any protection. I can ride my ass off.........as long as my back will let me. Riding doesn't bother me at all.

Is "Growers Cut Natural" your brand?
Well, a few of us were kicking around names when we read about that Co Op over in California not doing the dispensary style of trimming....and it's what I came up with, got a stamp made that works with off the shelf labels......but is it mine, no, no paper trail exists so feel free to use it in any form you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back