Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
So peoples…! Got this in the mail today. No big deal…? But I don’t think I was expecting anything?! I did request a Bruce banner photofem from SSSC David. Think so… but never happened so chalked up to a loss. Oh well.View attachment 1490647
I think it’s redacted enough for personal safety.
Wow, You should think about having your out of country seeds mailed to a new location with a different name from now on. Because yeah they keep a list of names and you are now on it.

:rofl: 10 grams of seeds NFW that guy is growing them already :rofl:

So peoples…! Got this in the mail today. No big deal…? But I don’t think I was expecting anything?! I did request a Bruce banner photofem from SSSC David. Think so… but never happened so chalked up to a loss. Oh well.View attachment 1490647
I think it’s redacted enough for personal safety.
I got some seeds I won coming from the UK. They've been in held in Chicago for a week now, and I am worried about this happening to me dammit!

Ex-Racer I have broke my lower leg, with hardware installed arm w/hardware installed, neck c=4 transitionally, back L-6 I think, nose, jaw, sternum, ribs I like to refer to crashes as learning experiences.
super-dave-osborne-bob-einstein.gif

Wow, You should think about having your out of country seeds mailed to a new location with a different name from now on. Because yeah they keep a list of names and you are now on it.

:rofl: 10 grams of seeds NFW that guy is growing them already :rofl:
Told bill I’m not worried. Legal state. Besides… I never ordered them… think they were for the sssc od G&S and I think I’ve been on their list for longtime. Possession… have to rely on US banks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back