Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not needed for selfing some seeds, if you were breeding you would but this is more of making 1 female strain seed up copies of her strain with fem seeds on herself, anything hit with that pollen will make fem seeds crossed with that plant. Now if you had some male pollen that is where you start pheno hunting and picking best plants. Im not a pro on this just a year of research and chats here.
Ok I'm trying to figure it out.... You get seeds on the plants you spray... I'm confused a little.....

Ok I'm trying to figure it out.... You get seeds on the plants you spray... I'm confused a little.....
if you let them go to harvest! when you spray a female plant you are stopping the hormones needed to make her female so she starts making male pollen sacs, when those pollen sacs open up the reversed plant will self-pollinate itself so if you let the plant make buds and go to harvest like normal you will have seeds and buds. but don't use the buds that were sprayed, bro science says its bad for you but i can't get the whys and why nots, why can't i make a tinture or hash from the silver sprayed plant, no idea i ask and still don't understand lol i have researched people online smoke the stuff and brag about not turning blue or dying and others swear you will die of cancer like its radiation lol. i hope i can help with the questions you have, i had them all myself last year.

if you let them go to harvest! when you spray a female plant you are stopping the hormones needed to make her female so she starts making male pollen sacs, when those pollen sacs open up the reversed plant will self-pollinate itself so if you let the plant make buds and go to harvest like normal you will have seeds and buds. but don't use the buds that were sprayed, bro science says its bad for you but i can't get the whys and why nots, why can't i make a tinture or hash from the silver sprayed plant, no idea i ask and still don't understand lol i have researched people online smoke the stuff and brag about not turning blue or dying and others swear you will die of cancer like its radiation lol. i hope i can help with the questions you have, i had them all myself last year.
Moving up from bro science, we go to scientific journals. This was the first sentence in the introduction of this article(https://setac.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/etc.5620180112)
Silver ion is one of the most toxic forms of a heavy metal.
I’d leave it alone.

Ok now I know thanks bud....

I've started mixing my nutes 15 gallons at a time (in a 20-gallon trash can with lid and circulating pump). It's lasting about 5 days with 3 plants in full flower at 7 weeks old

I mix my mega crop the same way:headbang::pass:
Anybody else experience this? Anybody know why?
I’ve experienced it yes my ph normally raises for the first couple days. Then seems to go steady. Not sure why :shrug:I have also noticed when I added kelp and Humic to the mix it balances and holds the ph better. Until I add molasses to the mix then it can go either way and I have no clue why :shrug:Last nights mix did not want to ph down after putting molasses in. It finally came down but took a bunch of ph down. I have had other batches of feed that when I add the molasses it drops below 5.5. Not sure if this helps or makes you more confused

:rofl::pass:

I've started mixing my nutes 15 gallons at a time (in a 20-gallon trash can with lid and circulating pump). It's lasting about 5 days with 3 plants in full flower at 7 weeks old.

I noticed that the pH drifts upward so I have to add more "pH Lower" every day. Anybody else experience this? Anybody know why?

-Chlorinated tap water, 145ppm (comes from Lake Erie)
-General Hydroponics Flora series and CALiMAGic
-General Hydroponics pH lower (Phosphoric acid i think)
-target pH 5.9 (in coco/perlite)
-Gnome Moth Man (on the left) and 2 Mephisto Double Grape (100w LED for each)
View attachment 1489104 View attachment 1489103
Know why?...nope...but I've had it happen in my auto pot res....only mix 4 gallons at a time anymore.....about every other day with 6 big plants so they getting a fresh pH adjustment at that time. Noticed it drifting upwards as well so I aim for 6 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back