Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
They only melt when citric acid is coated on them. Does that matter?
I’ve never coated mine I have sour flavorings I’ll add into the gummy mix itself to make them sour! But I know all coconut oil and no coating on them made mine super soft before! That’s why do them 1/2 and 1/2 now! They’ll melt easily in your mouth but stay separated at room temperature! :d5:

I save this shit from bottom of pan tho….
image.jpg

I just eat big ass globs of it at a time so as long as gummies work this time if they stick together just means u are doing like me with the mystery dose! Makes things more interesting! But if u do 1/2 and 1/2 next time you’ll see what I’m talking about on the solidity! :d5:

Last edited:
I haven't added any sugar (molasses) yet for this grow, and I don't think the GH Flora has anything sweet in it. I wonder if my pH drift has to do with aeration or evaporation of chlorine.
Have you checked your pH pen calibration? I was having to pH down my megacrop every day and it turned out my pen was bad. Stopped needing adjustment after 48 hours with the fixed pen :shrug:

I mix my mega crop the same way:headbang::pass:

I’ve experienced it yes my ph normally raises for the first couple days. Then seems to go steady. Not sure why :shrug:I have also noticed when I added kelp and Humic to the mix it balances and holds the ph better. Until I add molasses to the mix then it can go either way and I have no clue why :shrug:Last nights mix did not want to ph down after putting molasses in. It finally came down but took a bunch of ph down. I have had other batches of feed that when I add the molasses it drops below 5.5. Not sure if this helps or makes you more confused

:rofl::pass:
Because molasses feeds microbes which excrete co2 and then change ph! Same way they do in the root zone of the plant! Pretty sure that’s it but @Mañ'O'Green is Bill Nye the grower guy so he’ll know the for sure correct answer! ;)
1658250903824.gif

Right, i understand some of that but why is colloidal silver sold as a oral supplement or how is the silver toxic in which forms? liquid, smoke, vape, eaten, put up poop shoot. that is why i call it bro science is because yes we know it is a toxic metal like mercury but i'm still confused. i grow enough bud to not care and just trash it but i am the type of person to ask why when most will just follow the rules, this trait of mine has cursed me most my life :face:
There are plenty of things u can take orally but I wouldn’t consider smoking it!

Tylenol, ice cream, corn tortillas just to name a few things I’d eat but not smoke!:rofl:

I think the answer is that colloidal silver isn’t healthy. As a supplement, I’d classify it with bleach, hydrogen peroxide and the like. The most likely side effect is a permanent bluing of the skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back