Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
This light is insane on how far down the light goes.. look at my girls below the trees
20220719_113846.jpg

i would train this girl but i want her to get taller in fear of me having to raise the light up for the "trees"
20220719_113917.jpg

quick nodes spacing shows me she is getting enough light plus i tested it with my par app on my phone, well over 500 par almost 600 i think
20220719_113924.jpg
20220719_114001_1.gif

how would i correct it?
Like the GG crosses are from the actual original GG plant clones! Quarter pound auto not sure those are just random crosses! Think garlic sherbert is only actual IHG strain tho! :d5:

IHG doesn’t do autos tho and none of what’s in them auto crosses are crossed with any In house strains!

Like the GG crosses are from the actual original GG plant clones! Quarter pound auto not sure those are just random crosses! Think garlic sherbert is only actual IHG strain tho! :d5:

IHG doesn’t do autos tho and none of what’s in them auto crosses are crossed with any In house strains!
thanks i'll fix it

I haven't added any sugar (molasses) yet for this grow, and I don't think the GH Flora has anything sweet in it. I wonder if my pH drift has to do with aeration or evaporation of chlorine.
Or it could be the pH down or up doing a quick job at first with most of what it has and over a bit of time converting a bit more albeit at a slower rate..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back