Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those gummies have me stuck in my chair still, i found the perfect dosage for me was 6-8 of them covered in sugar and a tiny dash of citric acid, i can't store them that way because it melts them but i like to dust them before i eat them so it works out for me :vibe:
They melt cuz u used all oil in them! 1/2 tincture and 1/2 oil and they’ll be good to go! ;)

1658242315724.gif

Also when spraying sts do I pick it the biggest and best looking plants? Thanks for the help...
Not needed for selfing some seeds, if you were breeding you would but this is more of making 1 female strain seed up copies of her strain with fem seeds on herself, anything hit with that pollen will make fem seeds crossed with that plant. Now if you had some male pollen that is where you start pheno hunting and picking best plants. Im not a pro on this just a year of research and chats here.

I've started mixing my nutes 15 gallons at a time (in a 20-gallon trash can with lid and circulating pump). It's lasting about 5 days with 3 plants in full flower at 7 weeks old.

I noticed that the pH drifts upward so I have to add more "pH Lower" every day. Anybody else experience this? Anybody know why?

-Chlorinated tap water, 145ppm (comes from Lake Erie)
-General Hydroponics Flora series and CALiMAGic
-General Hydroponics pH lower (Phosphoric acid i think)
-target pH 5.9 (in coco/perlite)
-Gnome Moth Man (on the left) and 2 Mephisto Double Grape (100w LED for each)
setup_20220719.jpg reservoir.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back