Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would grow 1 plant isolated or do what i am doing, reverse 1 and have 1 female in the tent with it. if you want to collect pollen you wait for the nanners to almost open up and clip the branch off and put it in a glass of water and wait a day or 3 for the nanners to open and dust pollen (never done this) this is my 1st time and my method is 1 reversed plant with 1 female in 1 tent and another reversed female in her own tent. The solo reversed girl will pollenate herself making fem seeds of herself and i'll collect her pollen in the process. The 2x4 tent with 1 reversed and 1 female will be 1 red poison selfed seeds on herself from self pollinated (i'll collect her pollen too) and the female next to it will be a cross of red gorilla girl xl (mommy) x red poison (pollen duster)
So can I reverse a banana purple punch and keep a female devil cream and female dark Jedi.... Will it pollinate both them to make seeds plus be a cross of both?

Good morning AFN :smoking:

1658233244668.gif

I would grow 1 plant isolated or do what i am doing, reverse 1 and have 1 female in the tent with it. if you want to collect pollen you wait for the nanners to almost open up and clip the branch off and put it in a glass of water and wait a day or 3 for the nanners to open and dust pollen (never done this) this is my 1st time and my method is 1 reversed plant with 1 female in 1 tent and another reversed female in her own tent. The solo reversed girl will pollenate herself making fem seeds of herself and i'll collect her pollen in the process. The 2x4 tent with 1 reversed and 1 female will be 1 red poison selfed seeds on herself from self pollinated (i'll collect her pollen too) and the female next to it will be a cross of red gorilla girl xl (mommy) x red poison (pollen duster)
Also when spraying sts do I pick it the biggest and best looking plants? Thanks for the help...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back