Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WildBill will be your living soil man for SIPS, i have tried it and i think i would go broke having to keep up with that style but it is organic and possibly the best method i just do what is cheap for now.

@Cerebral Goo hope i helped a little, just make a diy bucket and try it out, youtube has many videos on how to make SIPS. look up gardening with leon, he is the OG SIP man

From the little time i've been able to devote to sip info, was thinking about using a supersoil in the bucket, letting it dry out and top dressing with some craft blend and build a bloom on occasion.

Will hit Bill up as well and buy one this week and see how it goes. Bought an earthbox a couple months ago, but gave it to a guy that had been talking about them and knew he was limited on funds. He's using build a soil that he already had and his plants are lookin really good.

Thanks again! and thanks to @Tattoochase as well!

Day 12 in the LAG

I usually take pictures during the day just cause it’s easier.

But when the suns out it’s really the plants “resting” period where it’s only getting aprox 3-500 ppfd during the day

So this is how they look when In full on grow mode with 3600 watts of foshe lights and cO2

Y’all don’t forget to check out Multiverse Beans!

CFFA22F9-9E31-46EE-9D62-AE8C0216B721.jpeg
F4863CFB-E947-4099-82E1-50809BE892D6.jpeg
60765389-244E-40F0-B36E-013D87C2E1BA.jpeg
7B98A7E3-ADED-4EBD-86C6-AC3DE453CB66.jpeg
976A4EEE-11C8-4CB7-91B8-3C459969530F.jpeg
0D2B12DF-1311-4FD9-9E78-59FD0EE980AB.jpeg

Day 12 in the LAG

I usually take pictures during the day just cause it’s easier.

But when the suns out it’s really the plants “resting” period where it’s only getting aprox 3-500 ppfd during the day

So this is how they look when In full on grow mode with 3600 watts of foshe lights and cO2

Y’all don’t forget to check out Multiverse Beans!

View attachment 1488892View attachment 1488893View attachment 1488894View attachment 1488895View attachment 1488896View attachment 1488897
Keep living the dream brother!

Different strains?? Thanks for the rep some coming back at ya nice work:toke: :pass:

2 bruce banners and 2 red strawberry banana from sweet seeds. In those pictures, the bruce banners are top left corner and bottom right corner.
red strawberry bananas are top right corner and bottom left.

The only other thing i think it could be is it vegged longer/stayed in preflower a tad longer, while the other 3 had nice buds forming big bruce banner was wanting to get taller and wider and not make buds just yet. so maybe it is just a week behind on the others schedule. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ they ALL smell amazing tho, the 2 red strawberry banana are.. you guessed it smelling fruity like strawberries :face: LOL for now i smell the same kind of scents from bruce banners but it could just be over powered by the stronger smell, we shall see later :thumbsup:

From the little time i've been able to devote to sip info, was thinking about using a supersoil in the bucket, letting it dry out and top dressing with some craft blend and build a bloom on occasion.

Will hit Bill up as well and buy one this week and see how it goes. Bought an earthbox a couple months ago, but gave it to a guy that had been talking about them and knew he was limited on funds. He's using build a soil that he already had and his plants are lookin really good.

Thanks again! and thanks to @Tattoochase as well!
That should work great! I have craft blend and buildaflower not the same as buildabloom but will do the job if not better! top dressing works great just don't over do it, they can still burn lol i burnt every leaf off a few of my plants from over feeding on top dress but the BUDS were fat and amazing and didn't care about leafs deep into flower so i got lucky.

Very nice of you to help a friend out that needed/wanted a earthbox, i liked that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back