Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would buy this GoPro Hero8 that is on sale on their website but all I would use it for is recording time lapses in one of my grow tents, seems a waste, I want something that does that and more, close ups and wides, a great all rounder for great shots, i don't care about video ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

to anyone needing a gopro i hope this helps you :thumbsup:
Desktop Screenshot 2022.07.19 - 01.19.22.100.png

Did i just find something cool for people with 4x4 tents? cheap too... could be used for many things raised bed, some sort of hydro, tray for fabric pots, the list goes on my friends this could be good i'll have to see 1 in person 1st :face:

Desktop Screenshot 2022.07.19 - 02.12.26.49.png

Those gummies have me stuck in my chair still, i found the perfect dosage for me was 6-8 of them covered in sugar and a tiny dash of citric acid, i can't store them that way because it melts them but i like to dust them before i eat them so it works out for me :vibe:

Morning kittens....78f and coffee is yumm.....another spate of off and on rain for the foreseeable future.....wife has 0830 appntmnt so sipping the coffee faster than normal......younglings all look good and hangers are twirling around in the breeze.....have a great day everyone

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back