Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just save the pollen then sprinkle on a bud site of another plant of the same or different and bam I got feminized seeds? Or do they grow seeds too?
I would grow 1 plant isolated or do what i am doing, reverse 1 and have 1 female in the tent with it. if you want to collect pollen you wait for the nanners to almost open up and clip the branch off and put it in a glass of water and wait a day or 3 for the nanners to open and dust pollen (never done this) this is my 1st time and my method is 1 reversed plant with 1 female in 1 tent and another reversed female in her own tent. The solo reversed girl will pollenate herself making fem seeds of herself and i'll collect her pollen in the process. The 2x4 tent with 1 reversed and 1 female will be 1 red poison selfed seeds on herself from self pollinated (i'll collect her pollen too) and the female next to it will be a cross of red gorilla girl xl (mommy) x red poison (pollen duster)

I would grow 1 plant isolated or do what i am doing, reverse 1 and have 1 female in the tent with it. if you want to collect pollen you wait for the nanners to almost open up and clip the branch off and put it in a glass of water and wait a day or 3 for the nanners to open and dust pollen (never done this) this is my 1st time and my method is 1 reversed plant with 1 female in 1 tent and another reversed female in her own tent. The solo reversed girl will pollenate herself making fem seeds of herself and i'll collect her pollen in the process. The 2x4 tent with 1 reversed and 1 female will be 1 red poison selfed seeds on herself from self pollinated (i'll collect her pollen too) and the female next to it will be a cross of red gorilla girl xl (mommy) x red poison (pollen duster)
Ok I'll figure it out..... Maybe do a devil cream with a banana purple punch.....

I keep alcohol in a mason jar and just drop the stems in there once a week for 10ish minutes. Every few months, I throw out the alcohol because I already grow killer weed and have no need for that waste.
Well said, I'll keep trashing the trash residue then, thank you :smoking:

Have been eyeballing those as I will be super busy coming up and won't have as much time to devote to the cause. If you dont mind me asking, what soil do you use? Any top dressing or teas? Any additives in the res?

I think @Zeromitch uses a lot of Sip's as well. Mind chiming in brother man?

Damn, i think i found my best bud pic i ever captured on this shit phone of mine but.. its not really a bud pic is it :eyebrows::crying:

My best bud pic.jpg

I think @Zeromitch uses a lot of Sip's as well. Mind chiming in brother man?
i use promix as my media, you can add perlite or hydroton but i'm starting to think it might not be needed as promix does come with perlite in it, maybe it is enough, i'll test this next season with my SIPS.
with the promix in your bucket or earthbox i pour the mixed up nutrients down the pipe and a have a drilled out hole for overflow, i just keep it at a certain level, which i had to make mine with some foam tied around bamboo to float up, and they grow great, no risk of over watering or under-watering. i sometimes let the res dry out for 1 day then feed again as normal just to kill anything that might grow in there, once a week or 2 not all that often.

@WildBill will be your living soil man for SIPS, i have tried it and i think i would go broke having to keep up with that style but it is organic and possibly the best method i just do what is cheap for now.

@Cerebral Goo hope i helped a little, just make a diy bucket and try it out, youtube has many videos on how to make SIPS. look up gardening with leon, he is the OG SIP man

Thank you everyone who gave me tips on how to make my gummies. I was clueless and now i can make stuff like this thanks to you and AFN, thank you again all of you stoners!

Time to get fucked up and watch netflix

20220718_232757.jpg
20220718_232743.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back