Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
You never have to worry about humidity or burping they regulate themselves.... Put the bud in there and keep in cool dark place and that's it.... They are cheap too. 3$ a bag and you can reuse them... They are worth it.... Just saying....
I beg to differ on regulating humidity. My bud dries out in those bags during a long cure. If the room they are in is dry, the moisture gets out gradually. Further, once the air in there is too low in RH, it will stay that way forever if the outside air is the same RH or lower. Unlike Boveda and the like, there is no moisture added to lift humidity if needed.

I have used both, but the issue of long term drying was a surprise to me, and may send me back to jars. :pighug:

daily dose of vitamin E...:headbang:

and a few flowerz for @Mossy :biggrin: ppp

20220712_111222.jpg
20220712_111231.jpg
20220712_111245.jpg
20220712_111307.jpg

warrantee is, I think, two years, and they treated me well with my AirII. Mine did a dive to the hardwood floor and seems to have broken the LCD screen. It still works, as far as I can tell, but adjustments would now be blind. Arizer was very quick in responding to my emails, and not just with canned bs, they actually considered and specifically dealt with the information I provided.

Anyway, they were prepared to process a warrantee claim if I was still within the warrantee period even though that sort of damage is not normally covered. However, the unit was long gone for warrantee period, so all they would do is offer me discounts on current Arizer units. I ended up finding an AirMax for cheaper at Planet of the Vapes, so I ordered it.

Good luck with it, but I expect Arizer will sort you out if you have purchase documentation. :pighug:
I just checked my receipt and warranty, I'm under the 1yr on the 1 yr battery and lifetime heating element. I sent them a email, lets hope they don't drag it out until sept to help me. (that is when i bought it last year)

:woohoo:

It rained for 30 mins and i collected 35 gallons of water, it has not rained here in 3 months now and all we got was a 30 min pass by storm :face:

My collected rain water is never clear but MUCH cleaner than my tap's 250-270ppm@7.5-8.2ph

i did a ppm and ph test, not bad.. not bad...

20220714_112926.jpg
20220714_113129_1.gif

I never grown gdp. But had a buddy grow it and it was dank. I got like 6 ilgm gdp photo seeds that may never see the light of day. In my situation autos are best for me. Im still a jar guy. But the bags do take up less room and you dont need a humidity pack in it either or a hygrometer. I been just getting the bud where I want with jars and putting them in the bags. Kinda doing a side by side. keep half in a jar then the other half in a bag More for long storage the stuff in the jars Ill smoke on. But hopefully I get a nice build up I can let some go the same amount of time and do a straight side by side. Open them up same time do a taste and smell test
Mine are ILGM GDP autos, i have 1 in a solo cup right now to keep the bud going and the fun going :biggrin:
20220714_115103.jpg

Cheers @420Forever ...... :bighug: ...Love me Flowers...........what is the bottom one............?

um, i'll hafta get back to ya on that, lol :doh: i dunno one flower from the next & thoze are growin in me neighbor'z yard, so.... ;) ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back