Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mañ'O'Green can give u the science behind it but he’s in rockwool cubes and uses it so def not only for soil growers! ;)
i wish i could get into rockwool cubes but after watching a few grows on youtube i think it is just not for me BUT looks cool as shit watching the water/nutes fall right through the rockwool, and you just stack them on bigger cubes when they outgrow the current sizes.

Hey @Fermented_Fruitz @WildBill Should I make a teabag from the buildaflower or can I just use another one of these from last year?
View attachment 1486555
I have a little air pump and some stones and I bubbled one of the bags overnight 2 weeks ago. Didn't seem to hurt anything but those bags have been roasting in the greenhouse since last year. I also have a half a bag of this that's pretty dried out now but it's from this spring...
View attachment 1486556
Also have a pretty good sized stash of compost the wife hasn't got to yet
View attachment 1486561
Sorry forgot to answer u but I’d use one of the teabags since they have dry amendments in them and then maybe use some cheesecloth or whatever to hold it and add a couple big handfuls of fresh compost in there for the microbe life!:d5:

Today, this hibiscus stole the show. I love the colors on this variety.
hib-2022-07-14.jpg

So they are about equal then, damn it, i needed a reason to get those cool ass granddaddy purple grove bags as i LOVE smoking and growing GDP.

GDP was my 1st seed to harvest strain :smoking:
I never grown gdp. But had a buddy grow it and it was dank. I got like 6 ilgm gdp photo seeds that may never see the light of day. In my situation autos are best for me. Im still a jar guy. But the bags do take up less room and you dont need a humidity pack in it either or a hygrometer. I been just getting the bud where I want with jars and putting them in the bags. Kinda doing a side by side. keep half in a jar then the other half in a bag More for long storage the stuff in the jars Ill smoke on. But hopefully I get a nice build up I can let some go the same amount of time and do a straight side by side. Open them up same time do a taste and smell test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back