Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think maybe I've mixed some things up or made stuff confusing :shrug: I'm not really playing with microbes in coco. The trichome pics I put up earlier are an indoor plant that's coco dtw with 2 weeks left... Just before that I was asking for help with feeding my outdoor soil plants. Think I've been getting soil advise with the molasses for when the soil plants finish :shrug:, which I'm up for, but the coco is almost done and I was just really putting some pics up of the trichomes since my scope hasn't worked this well since I bought it
@Mañ'O'Green can give u the science behind it but he’s in rockwool cubes and uses it so def not only for soil growers! ;)

Just depends on you. That chart shows decarb times at various temps. It also shows the degradation. Not shown, and what I use, is 325 f for 5 minutes. I got it from the original old school Master Wu’s GDT recipe… 325 for 5 seems to hold the terps a bit better
Put the flower in my ArdentFX with the sleeve and hit one button. Done! Pour oil in. Hit one button. Done! Filter N Enjoy!

I have to filter some now, but I'm too damn high to do it. Set the oil aside and fill it back up for the third and last decarb and infusion. It already smells potent. Licked my finger with a bit of the oil and I could feel it.

Last post fer a bit! :baked:

Just depends on you. That chart shows decarb times at various temps. It also shows the degradation. Not shown, and what I use, is 325 f for 5 minutes. I got it from the original old school Master Wu’s GDT recipe… 325 for 5 seems to hold the terps a bit better
Thank you so much! i saved that picture for my mom as she is the great cook lol she loves making sweets and meals and will make great use of that chart. :cheers:

so 7 mins at 293F is best way?

edit: 34 mins
Me too! Chart makes me feel like this! :rofl:
1657807835813.gif

It's hard to find a 'toy' that keeps working. I have a Hermes3 that I used to smoke my hash. Jebus! That was just plain fire and very tasty. Damn coils were shit in longevity!!!!!!!! The STOCK coil worked the longest!!!!!!!! :wall:
The place I bought it from is crap for service!!!!
LIGHTERS USA!!!!!!!!!
On a very positive note, toy discussion and Grove bags, equal me breaking out some Sour Stomper, from over a year ago, and putting it in my HerbalAire to vape it.
Bud was still so pliable, yet with that resistance. OH SHIT THE FLAVOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I'm getting blitzed off my ass!!!!! I had to hurry and finish this post before I'm too fucked up to post. I've been vaping while writing this.........and it's getting slow as hell!!!!!!!!!! :eyebrows::eyebrows::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::baked:

I couldn't get good pics of m suspected herms last night. I'll try again after lights on at 6pm

Damn! That's TASTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo:
As long as we get stoned it ALL works, thanks for sharing!

Lets hope they try and keep me as a returning customer, the worst they can say is no buy another toy :face:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back