Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long does a carbon filter last? I just walked out and back in the house and realized that I either have a leak or the filter’s not working well. I have 2 on the tent in a push-pull configuration where I have one blower with a filter in the tent being pulled through and one outside the tent being pushed through. These are about a year old.

Ethos, Purple Thai at day 61 from sprout and she is a beauty...

Main Cola
Screenshot_20220714-113831.png

Lower Branch
Screenshot_20220714-113813.png

Good morning, I woke up and learned my solo vaper at 60% charge is broken, beeps on, i set to heat setting 6-7 and 15 seconds later it beeps off. i hope arizer support will help me out since its only a year old if that.
warrantee is, I think, two years, and they treated me well with my AirII. Mine did a dive to the hardwood floor and seems to have broken the LCD screen. It still works, as far as I can tell, but adjustments would now be blind. Arizer was very quick in responding to my emails, and not just with canned bs, they actually considered and specifically dealt with the information I provided.

Anyway, they were prepared to process a warrantee claim if I was still within the warrantee period even though that sort of damage is not normally covered. However, the unit was long gone for warrantee period, so all they would do is offer me discounts on current Arizer units. I ended up finding an AirMax for cheaper at Planet of the Vapes, so I ordered it.

Good luck with it, but I expect Arizer will sort you out if you have purchase documentation. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back