Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stinky too but the stink we luv :toke: My new neihbor stopped by when he saw me in the back yard. He smelled it before he saw it :vibe:
Oh well legal here in Michigan :haha:
Looks fun outside, can't wait for the legal days for here

Pulse readings.. :thumbsup:

Day
_20220714_102832.JPG

Night
_20220714_131025.JPG

Hey man if Oklahoma can legalize, then any state can!
crazy huh, Okla is only 45 mins away from me too. when i lived in oklahoma for a year i seen all kinds of crazy shit tho, people driving around with no doors or hoods because no state car inspection. the beer was watered down to 3.2% and as a texan i hated that.. as 21 year old mitch really didn't like that (yeah yeah i know its full power beer now but this was in 2006-2007)

Hey man if Oklahoma can legalize, then any state can!
Thats my hope. Sick feeling like a criminal For doing something that is all natural and safer and dont make you act like an ass or do stupid things like alcohol does. And dont kill you like alcohol. This country needs to stop all probation and free the plant.

crazy huh, Okla is only 45 mins away from me too. when i lived in oklahoma for a year i seen all kinds of crazy shit tho, people driving around with no doors or hoods because no state car inspection. the beer was watered down to 3.2% and as a texan i hated that.. as 21 year old mitch really didn't like that (yeah yeah i know its full power beer now but this was in 2006-2007)
Thats when I turned 21. Born in 85.

Thats my hope. Sick feeling like a criminal For doing something that is all natural and safer and dont make you act like an ass or do stupid things like alcohol does. And dont kill you like alcohol. This country needs to stop all probation and free the plant.
There is actually going to be a question on the ballot this year for legalizing Recreational. So we might even be rec soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back