Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
One little Tip for humans and animals........ :headbang: ....if it is not coming out of the back end....don't Feed it into the front end....compaction is a serious thing.....

Lots of Fluids.
And @Suki813 ...you do sounds as if you need a trip to the Docs too.........:doc3:....you don't Sound very well girl...
Oh no, she's gone potty but she's not too interested in the stairs. She had to eat something before I could give her her pain med. Funny, she had no issue coming down the stairs just now with daddy at work :rofl:

I think we should start a pod cast or some shit. what is you alls thoughts. Imo there isnt enough out there on autos and how to grow them the genetics the breeders. I mean we all can look stuff up and what not. but it be sweet if we could listen too. Just another form to reach new people that might not like to do fourms and keep other peoples interest if they cant always read or take the time to read.

I think we should start a pod cast or some shit. what is you alls thoughts. Imo there isnt enough out there on autos and how to grow them the genetics the breeders. I mean we all can look stuff up and what not. but it be sweet if we could listen too. Just another form to reach new people that might not like to do fourms and keep other peoples interest if they cant always read or take the time to read.

Talk to @Son of Hobbes .....I'm sure he has something in the pieline..... :headbang:

Like this ;)

It's almost time for a Grandma treat.. ..
DSC_1657~2.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back