Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
:woohoo:

I think arizer is sending me a new solo since the troubleshooting did not fix the unit, pretty good customer service so far!

For real. What episode? Now i got to listen to it again man. If you dont mind telling me that is.

Saw this little fella on my travels this morning View attachment 1486801
anguirus-kaiju.gif

If anyone is interested in trying some or buying more of any product from Natures Living Soil. You can use coupon code DankDoctor420 at check out on there website to save yourself 10 percent. :jump:

I just tried the grove bags with my last grow. The big advantage of them is that they cure the weed without burping the jars. You just dry to the right moisture level, the drop them into the bags and seal them. That's it. A few weeks later, open and enjoy. My only complaint is that the zipper doesn't close well. I had some Orange Biscuits that I cured in there. It came out amazing. When I went to the bag later on, the zip lock didn't engage and it was all dried out. Now I cure in there, but once I open it back up, I put it in a jar with a Boveda packet.
You got to get the velvet soft touch ones zippers are way better ... They won't open..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back