Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe "better" as they have cool ass bag designs but please sell me on this better, if something is worth it i'll get it but i need to know why 1st

I just tried the grove bags with my last grow. The big advantage of them is that they cure the weed without burping the jars. You just dry to the right moisture level, the drop them into the bags and seal them. That's it. A few weeks later, open and enjoy. My only complaint is that the zipper doesn't close well. I had some Orange Biscuits that I cured in there. It came out amazing. When I went to the bag later on, the zip lock didn't engage and it was all dried out. Now I cure in there, but once I open it back up, I put it in a jar with a Boveda packet.

Really? Never tried sugars before. I definitely have a jar of molasses in the kitchen. It mixes ok? Feel like molasses would be very questionable through drip lines...
MoG uses the bud candy thru his drip setup so quite sure molasses will be fine! Just heat the jar up to thin it out before u measure it! Then it’ll mix really easy! I’d use an empty 1gal milk jug to shake it up in and then add to reservoir once it’s mixed good! :d5:

Nice! I'm not a wine/beer drinker so i don't have a wine chiller but sounds like it works good!

I keep all my jars in my gun safe in my closet, stays fresh and smells good in jars WITHOUT boveda packs. i have been testing if those expensive packs were needed or not, turns out not.. but as you said, people have their own ways.

I'd say my closet is 68-72F 50-60% RH ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ya no need for those either in grove bags.... Those packs...

Nice! I'm not a wine/beer drinker so i don't have a wine chiller but sounds like it works good!

I keep all my jars in my gun safe in my closet, stays fresh and smells good in jars WITHOUT boveda packs. i have been testing if those expensive packs were needed or not, turns out not.. but as you said, people have their own ways.

I'd say my closet is 68-72F 50-60% RH ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I don't drink wine... I bought only to cure my bud in....

Good morning, I woke up and learned my solo vaper at 60% charge is broken, beeps on, i set to heat setting 6-7 and 15 seconds later it beeps off. i hope arizer support will help me out since its only a year old if that.
It's hard to find a 'toy' that keeps working. I have a Hermes3 that I used to smoke my hash. Jebus! That was just plain fire and very tasty. Damn coils were shit in longevity!!!!!!!! The STOCK coil worked the longest!!!!!!!! :wall:
The place I bought it from is crap for service!!!!
LIGHTERS USA!!!!!!!!!
On a very positive note, toy discussion and Grove bags, equal me breaking out some Sour Stomper, from over a year ago, and putting it in my HerbalAire to vape it.
Bud was still so pliable, yet with that resistance. OH SHIT THE FLAVOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I'm getting blitzed off my ass!!!!! I had to hurry and finish this post before I'm too fucked up to post. I've been vaping while writing this.........and it's getting slow as hell!!!!!!!!!! :eyebrows::eyebrows::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::baked:

I couldn't get good pics of m suspected herms last night. I'll try again after lights on at 6pm

Damn! That's TASTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo:
How are they better? I don't know as i've never tried them, i have 3 dozen mason jars i got for free from family. Up sell me on spending money on grove bags over my jars.

Ill look for it or ill just buy the shit to make it. Im pretty sure i saw the mexican cream cheese I think thats what it was at the store before.

You said Mexican cream cheese but it’s actually this stuff that is used! ;)
Cacique Crema Mexicana Agria, Fresh Sour Cream, 15 oz Jar
https://www.walmart.com/ip/10451931

Last edited:
so 7 mins at 293F is best way?

edit: 34 mins
Just depends on you. That chart shows decarb times at various temps. It also shows the degradation. Not shown, and what I use, is 325 f for 5 minutes. I got it from the original old school Master Wu’s GDT recipe… 325 for 5 seems to hold the terps a bit better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back