Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a good morning pic for everyone.....
IMG_20220714_062604637.jpg

Hubby carried her downstairs to try to get her to potty but she was not interested. Got her to walk to the kitchen and she like sniffed at her food, so I cracked an egg over it to see if I could entice her. She licked the egg off the food :face: so then I put a spoonful of apple sauce over and she licked that up too. Hubby took her out back 3 more times, then she went and stood at the stairs with her front paws on the first one and looked at him like "well, are you carrying me up or what?" 70lbs of dog, good thing he's feeling a little better lol.

One little Tip for humans and animals........ :headbang: ....if it is not coming out of the back end....don't Feed it into the front end....compaction is a serious thing.....

Lots of Fluids.
And @Suki813 ...you do sounds as if you need a trip to the Docs too.........:doc3:....you don't Sound very well girl...

Good morning, I woke up and learned my solo vaper at 60% charge is broken, beeps on, i set to heat setting 6-7 and 15 seconds later it beeps off. i hope arizer support will help me out since its only a year old if that.

I use grove bags I never have to open mine!!!! These are way better then jars....View attachment 1486650
How are they better? I don't know as i've never tried them, i have 3 dozen mason jars i got for free from family. Up sell me on spending money on grove bags over my jars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back