Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
A news blurb I just caught, RING, security camera company and owned by Amazon, is turning over delivery footage to police WITHOUT the owner's permission!!!

I would NOT be very happy if I owned one.
:grrr1::grrr1:
At least the current policy is to hand it over after a request. They used to just provide an interface that allowed anyone in participating jurisdictions to view cams in a given area.

@420Forever
Screenshot_20220713-231503_Facebook.jpg

Make sure it unsulphured and when I mix it, it just turns the water brown. Doesnt thicken it or anything like that.
Do you use drip emitters? I'm sure I could top water with it without even bothering the lines and drippers... Just from my experience cooking with molasses it's not exactly easy to mix when it's even slightly cool and my rez is usually around 68ish. Definitely don't need it to gum up the lines or drippers

Really? Never tried sugars before. I definitely have a jar of molasses in the kitchen. It mixes ok? Feel like molasses would be very questionable through drip lines...
Non-sulphered!!!
It's to keep up the health of the microbes. At the end of life, the plant stops feeding the microbes to dedicate that energy to bud production and attempt to procreate. It seems that the microbes will still do their duty for the plant, even if the plant has abandoned them.
Not Bro-Science from what I understand.

At least the current policy is to hand it over after a request. They used to just provide an interface that allowed anyone in participating jurisdictions to view cams in a given area.
I have ring cameras all around. I don't find them any more concerning then cell phones anymore and it's so populated around here that you're always on somebody's camera or phone mic really. I'm more concerned that a bear tore my garbage up last week 15ft from the camera and it didn't even pick it up :face: They're both listening and tracking you but at least the cameras are more obvious

Do you use drip emitters? I'm sure I could top water with it without even bothering the lines and drippers... Just from my experience cooking with molasses it's not exactly easy to mix when it's even slightly cool and my rez is usually around 68ish. Definitely don't need it to gum up the lines or drippers
1 table spoon/gallon probally won't gum up the lines, but if there's microbial activity there, it could cause it to bloom.

I'd just give them a short enough dry down, where you're confident you can do a bit of a top water safely.
No biggie if you can get to them all.

I have ring cameras all around. I don't find them any more concerning then cell phones anymore and it's so populated around here that you're always on somebody's camera or phone mic really. I'm more concerned that a bear tore my garbage up last week 15ft from the camera and it didn't even pick it up :face: They're both listening and tracking you but at least the cameras are more obvious
Your saying cameras I bought off Amazon I have in my grow tents... Could be turned over to police?

I havent but id top water if i was you. Better safe then sorry. Or just have a lot of work that could have been avoided. Truthfully tho it mixes pretty well takes a min but i just stir it up till there is nothing left on the spoon. Then whip out the old spatula and finish the job. With phing the water and mixing some more. What happens if it sit I have know idea it will probably separate and youd have molasses in all the lowest spots. :shrug: :baked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back