Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
aka lipidz, aka fatty cellz (that'z why cannabinoidz bind so well to mct'z ;) ) ppp

for the time being, until november anyway, we jus have medical here in mizery, but as long as u got ur card & comply with all the regz, they can't & don't fuck with u ;) fwiw, i know this for fact, becuz sum idiot called the law on me las summer for my outdoor grow...stoopid fuck :doh: but as soon as the officer ran my card thru & it came back as valid & that i'm an "authorized cultivator", all was good & ez pz :thumbsup: ppp

yes, the bud def needz to be decarbed before infuzing with the oil ;) i meself uze 14-16gr of bud to about 5 oz of oil, steep in in a crockpot uzing the "water bath" method for about 3 hrz, strain it all out & uzually get 3.5-4 oz of infuzed oil with a nice, dark amber tinge to it :cool1: then i jus dose a couple eyedropperz' full & i'm good to go for fuckin hourz, lol :rofl: :smoking: ppp

:crying: ppp
fuck yeah stuck it to that dude. Bet he was pissed. Well here you can get a card super expensive and there is like 7 things on the list. they just made flower for medical last year no cultivation. And last week or the week before they made 5mg gummies legal. I think up to 50mg packs. one step closer to legalization.

fuck yeah stuck it to that dude. Bet he was pissed. Well here you can get a card super expensive and there is like 7 things on the list. they just made flower for medical last year no cultivation. And last week or the week before they made 5mg gummies legal. I think up to 50mg packs. one step closer to legalization.

if i remember right, i think i pay $100 for the dr vizit annually...which is all online, so i never leave the comfort of me swivel rocker :biggrin: ...then the card itself is $25/yr, but if u wanna grow, that'z an xtra $100/yr :yoinks: but, we can grow up to 18 plantz, so it'z worth it to me :shrug: now, in november, after full rec passez...and it will pass, no doubt...then anybody & everybody will be able to grow up to 18 plantz, but, the "license" to do so will cost, u guessed, $100 :doh: ppp

A news blurb I just caught, RING, security camera company and owned by Amazon, is turning over delivery footage to police WITHOUT the owner's permission!!!

I would NOT be very happy if I owned one.
:grrr1::grrr1:
My dad has a ring on our frontdoor, damn it.

2 more weeks huh??? Sounds like perfect time for a molasses feed eh @Mossy ?? :d5:

Unless u have bud candy or whichever it is that Señor Verde aka @Mañ'O'Green uses! :thumbsup:
Really? Never tried sugars before. I definitely have a jar of molasses in the kitchen. It mixes ok? Feel like molasses would be very questionable through drip lines...

if i remember right, i think i pay $100 for the dr vizit annually...which is all online, so i never leave the comfort of me swivel rocker :biggrin: ...then the card itself is $25/yr, but if u wanna grow, that'z an xtra $100/yr :yoinks: but, we can grow up to 18 plantz, so it'z worth it to me :shrug: now, in november, after full rec passez...and it will pass, no doubt...then anybody & everybody will be able to grow up to 18 plantz, but, the "license" to do so will cost, u guessed, $100 :doh: ppp
Thats 100% worth it. 18 plants is alot. At least for me. I mean i smoke alot but not that much. Its $500 bucks a year for the card. And I think its like 200 for the dr maybe less my buddy told me can’t remember and you cant grow. you have to buy there weed and it super expensive. I work with a guy that just had the card and he said its not worth it. Spend less buying it on the street. The only reason I would try and get a card is drug testing and I dont think many places even care anymore or if they do I dont know if a card will make it so its cool to fail for thc? even then I had to take plenty just get the fake pee or I know a few people that are good for some clean pee too. So all in all not worth it here. IMO. I got it good I dont pay for it. I get to be part of the best group of people Ive ever talked to and im learning and gaining patience there is just to many benefits to list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back