Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
For real? They went to prepaid or card pretty much everywhere around here. Probably cause of gas and goes
Gas stations here have people that pump it for you, check your oil and wash your windows at every station. You just pull up and tell em what you want and hand them your card or cash. Only people allowed to pump their own are classic cars and bikes

Actually true, but not my house, at least not yet. I saw photos of the wreckage that was left when a bear invited itself to someone else's house, including the mess left when the bear was shot. White carpet and all that.

Bears are not the only unwanted visitors around here. A local moose cruised through the local Safeway store a few winters back. She was particularly fond of the grocery section, especially the cabbages. She did better in the end than the bear did. At least she got out of the store after having a good feed. Where she went after that is an interesting question as the store is pretty much dead center in the middle of town.

Leaving garbage outside is a bad idea here... :pighug:
1657765201875.gif

those eyes are guard cat eyes. Annoyed comes to mind. Was the Annoyometer on the back end thrashing? :biggrin:
no she is just a bitch. Flat out. Lol. Her tail was curled up next to her. she is always on the verge of being annoyed. sometimes I cant even walk by her without getting a couple swats and a pissy meow. She just loves to sit next to me Tho. :crying:

MCT stands for Medium Chain Triglycerides.

aka lipidz, aka fatty cellz (that'z why cannabinoidz bind so well to mct'z ;) ) ppp

its legal to grow in an apartment there? From what i got out of legal states you cant be renting have to own your place or your renter has to be ok with it.

for the time being, until november anyway, we jus have medical here in mizery, but as long as u got ur card & comply with all the regz, they can't & don't fuck with u ;) fwiw, i know this for fact, becuz sum idiot called the law on me las summer for my outdoor grow...stoopid fuck :doh: but as soon as the officer ran my card thru & it came back as valid & that i'm an "authorized cultivator", all was good & ez pz :thumbsup: ppp

I've been using 50 ml of MCT oil with 7 grams of decarbed bud. Heat to 180°F for an hour to infuse. After straining I got 20 or 25 ml of infused oil. A half ml per dose does me.

I decarbed the bud in the oven for 2 hours at 240°F first. Maybe you could decarb after infusing, i dunno.

yes, the bud def needz to be decarbed before infuzing with the oil ;) i meself uze 14-16gr of bud to about 5 oz of oil, steep in in a crockpot uzing the "water bath" method for about 3 hrz, strain it all out & uzually get 3.5-4 oz of infuzed oil with a nice, dark amber tinge to it :cool1: then i jus dose a couple eyedropperz' full & i'm good to go for fuckin hourz, lol :rofl: :smoking: ppp

I check the shower and surrounding area like I’m searching for an explosive device:rofl::rofl:

:crying: ppp

Gas stations here have people that pump it for you, check your oil and wash your windows at every station. You just pull up and tell em what you want and hand them your card or cash. Only people allowed to pump their own are classic cars and bikes
Man your spoiled lucky. We used to have one station like that in my town. been gone now for 10 to 15 years. Now everyone goes to kwik trip. its always a shit show there. You might never herd of kwik trip not sure if there nation wide. Or if your even in the us. :crying:

Around here, we not only pump ourselves, but the pumps have card scanners that steal your card number. If you’re real lucky you get jacked while getting your identity stolen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back